Life has been crazy. Work has ramped up and I’m finding myself with little time. Well, I thought I was too busy, until I realized how much crafting I’ve been squeezing in. Not enough time to write about it, apparently, though.
So instead, here are some pictures of what I’ve been up to.
In no particular order:
- Clayoquot Hat (in Madelinetosh, from my colourwork class).
- Hamish socks and the Eye of Partridge Heel.
- Lifesavers completed
- Sea Stripes Shawl in Caterpillargreen yarn
- Penny Striped Tea for my first KAL
- Hand painted yarn on a rigid heddle loom
- Rose City Rollers in Felici