My name is Anna and I live on the beautiful west coast of Canada. I grew up in a small town but now live in a big city. I love making stuff with my hands. I’m usually learning as I go along, so I’m here to share what I learn.
A few things about me:
- If I’m sitting down, I’m usually knitting.
- I like to build things for my home to help us keep our lives neat and organized (but often failing).
- I have one snuggly parrot and one parrot who likes to dance.
- My husband and I enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Luckily, I’ve learned to knit while walking.
- My idea of a good time is playing board games with my husband and friends.
- I play the tuba. That’s the big shiny horn you can see sticking out of the back of the band
If you’re curious about my current projects or you want to ogle my stash, you can check me out on Ravelry.